● Significance & Application of CQI-9 HTSA
The North American automotive association AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group) is the publisher of the CQI standards (Continuous Quality Improvement). CQI-9 Heat Treatment System Assessment is a self-assessment of the heat treatment system and must be carried out at least once a year.
This standard is an appendix to ISO TS 16949 (IATF 16949) under ?customer-specific requirements“ and is valid for all automotive suppliers globally that have entered into a contractual agreement regarding purchasing, supply and quality throughout the supply chain.
CQI standards are used in several typical situations as below:
Customer’s request, as a supplement of product standardsApplicable to the whole auto
- Customer’s request, as a supplement of product standards
- Applicable to the whole automotive industry
- Assessment of manufacturer to comply with automotive industry standards
- Applicable to all?heat treatment enterprises
● Structure, Content and Elements of the CQI-9 Questionnaire
● Process Tables of the CQI-9 HTSA
More about CQI – Continuous Quality Improvement?
I’d like to find out more? I’d want to find out more details.|